Monday, April 2, 2012

End of First Week

Now that I have been here just about a week, I have realized that these people are really good to me and I am loving my new family!!
Saturday we had our first training and it was so exciting since I got to see my brothers and sisters again!!! Yeah!!! We go to play and run and attack one another just like we used to do...it was so much fun!!! But the fun soon ended and we all were pretty sad. There were alot of people standing around asking questions and answering questions that the families had. It was very hard for us to stay still and be good since all we wanted to do was PLAY! We all did pretty good from what I overheard.
In class we had to walk nice and run threw these things with holes in them and when we went to the end of them....WE GOT TREATS!!! and lots of them!! That part wasn't as exciting as playing but it was still pretty neat. After class I was pretty tired so after the long ride home, I got to home and sleep....ahhhh!
As we went into the next week everything was pretty much the same. Lots of training at home, sleeping, playing with Bindy and getting used to that crate at work (which I figured out if I was quite, I got treats and taken out more often). I have gotten pretty good at the crate thing...I will even lay in it at home just to take a nap! I have come to figure out my bed isn't a bad place and the crate isn't all that bad either. At least I get to spend the day with my Mom.
I haven't gotten in too much trouble since Bindy is always right there on top of me! I have seen Mom get mad at Bindy when I was the one getting in trouble and Bindy would try to step in and take over....Mom did not like that! She would say "Bindy!! I got this!" It kind of made me happy to see her get in trouble but I don't like to see Mom get made at either of us. I try to be a good boy and I think my Mom would agree I am being pretty good.
I can tell you, the only thing I haven't done very well is eating. Yes, eating! I'm not sure what happened to me...one day I was fine and the next day I was eating so fast.... I would throw up right after I ate :( I don't understand what got into me! I really can't explain it! My Mom thought I might be sick at first, so I wouldn't get as much food as I normally did but then I over heard her talking to Dad and she said "I think he may be competing with Bindy because he doesn't do this at work with lunch". I thought to my self "She may be on to something". I didn't throw up at lunch time, but why? I didn't know what was going on but after a few days of this, my Mom came up with an idea.....a bigger bowl!! When I saw the size of this bowl, I almost died!! I was like Yes!! Imagine all of the food that will fit in that!! Awesome! Boy was I wrong :( I got the same amount, in this huge bowl, that slid around the floor as I was trying to get my food! I was so annoyed!!!! BUT....I stopped throwing up! So I guess she was onto something!

This is me with my head in my extra large bowl!!


So needless to say, my first 2 weeks here have been great! I get fed, I get my belly rubbed, I get to play with Bindy and the Boy. So far so good!

No comments: