Monday, April 23, 2012

AJAX THE FIDELCO PUP LISTENS TO THE RIVER! | Renee

I am very excited to share this with you all!!
At the Fidelco Open House, I got to meet the one and only Renee from The River 105.9 here in CT. I listen to her everyday while my Mom is working. I should say we both listen to her but when my Mom is out of the office I get to listen to Renee all by myself! She plays awesome music too!  Today she said hello to me on the radio!! I heard her!! My Mom got the treats out when Renee said she was giving me treats...I think that was her clue to Mom to get the treats out ;) I feel like such a star! My Sister Bindy is Miss February in the Fidelco Calendar but I got to meet someone on the radio...eat that Bindy!
I would like to thank Renee and everyone at The River, for being such big supporters of Fidelco!!!! If it wasn't for radio, TV and everyone in between, there wouldn't be a Fidelco and I wouldn't have this awesome opportunity to be one heck of a special dog!
Thank you one and all!!!!! I love each and every one of you!!!!

Click this link to see me with Renee at the open house :)
AJAX THE FIDELCO PUP LISTENS TO THE RIVER! | Renee: Renee's blog postings.

No comments: