Friday, April 20, 2012

Busy Times

Jeez! My Mom is very hard to tie down right now! We are working hard with training and since the weather has been pretty nice we have been spending a lot of time outside playing! I love playing!!

My Mom has been taking me into stores which is pretty cool. I have to wear this red vest thing that goes over me and all the people that we pass have to stop and look at me. I am not thrilled with the red vest, I am always getting yelled at since I try to bite the straps that go under my belly...they are really annoying though!!!!! I like it when people take the time out to pet me but sometimes my Mom will not allow them too. Mom also doesn't like it when people get in my face. Seems like everyone just wants to kiss and hug me but I admit it, I get a little bit excited...ok a little more then a little. It is pretty exciting to get out and go into the stores with Mom. I get to see so many different people and so many new smells! Sometimes I forget that I am supposed to be on my best behavior but don't you worry, Mom makes sure I remember real quick!

Here is a picture of me with my vest on. Mom says to say sorry the quality isn't as great as she would like it but it is hard to carry around that big camera so these are taken with the cell phone.


Here is me with Thomas. Thomas tries really hard to help Mom out and help "train" me...he just doesn't know I am "training" him ;)

Everyone is telling me how fast I am growing but I just don't see it. I feel so young and I am full of energy! Mom told me the other day that I am loosing that "puppy look" Ok whatever, I am a pup! Maybe if I post a photo you can tell me what you are seeing? I am 5 months old tomorrow and feel just as young as I did a few weeks ago.
I am just loving life and always learning new things.
Here is a photo that was taken the other day:
Now what do you think? Am I loosing my puppy look? I have to admit I am a handsome man just like my Daddy, BlackJack!

Tomorrow is a big day at Fidelco. It is their open house and Mom is bringing her camera and hopes to get some pictures of my litter mates so everyone especially Mom Karen can see how everyone is growing up! This is as long as the rain holds off!
We are a doing a puppy demonstration...another thing I don't understand, but I am sure it will be fun. Dad and Thomas are going too! Maybe Dad can figure out the camera and take some photos of me and Mom, now that would be cool!
I will have to let you know what the open house is after I do it tomorrow. I have been told I have to be on very good behavior and that we have to be up and at'em early! Sounds pretty exciting to me!  I even get to see some real guide dogs. I cannot wait to see what I am going to be one day!
We'll talk to you all soon and wish me luck tomorrow!



No comments: