Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Work???

I would like to start off by welcoming everyone to my blog!! Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know me and to follow me! I was a very excited pup when Mom showed me that I had followers....thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!! All I know is I have been told I have a big job ahead of me and I hope to share my experiences with you all. Thank you and I hope you enjoy :) Feel free to share my blog or leave me comments! Thank you Sylvie for my first comment!!! ;)


After such a busy weekend getting to know everyone and having lots of fun playing with Bindy and my other litter mate, Thomas, we got up Monday morning and did what we normally do but then I was put in my bed pretty early. My Mom said she was taking Thomas to the bus stop and she would be back. I was NOT happy since I was playing and having too much fun!! I was put in my bed and I cried and cried but she still left. After about 10 mins she was back! Yeah!! I watched her take Bindy out to "get busy" and now I was really not happy!! She puts me in my bed early AND takes Bindy out and not me!! WHAT! But then, I watched her put Bindy back in her bed (which was only fair since I was in mine) and I heard her getting some stuff together. She then came downstairs with a bag and said to me that it was time to go. Go? Where?!? How exciting, I get to go somewhere with her!! So we went out to the car and off we went!!
After about 20 mins we arrive at a place Mom calls "Work". I'm not sure what is going on but we go up to this door and she brings me in. I met a guy named Dave who works with Mom in this big HUGE place!! Lots of stuff to look at and sniff and it has LONG walk ways that are awesome to run in!! But I'm not allowed to run down them.....darn!! Mom says I can get hurt and get into too much trouble. It smelled really different and it had lots of boxes and wood things on the ground that are great to chew on but guess what? I can't chew on those either :( After I met Dave, Mom took me into a room that was much smaller and there was a black wire thing in it, just like Bindy has! I have my own!! Mom told me that this crate is where I needed to stay. I was ok with that...at first. She put me in there and told me I was going to have to learn patience.What? What the heck is that?! I found out very quickly what that meant. I had to stay in the crate unless I had to go to the bathroom. I was not happy about that at all!!!! I again, cried and cried and cried some more. Mom then gave me a chew toy, but that didn't help for long. I tried crying again and she would tell me "good quiet". I was like NOOOOOO, I WANT OUT!!! So before I knew it, It was lunch time. Thank goodness! LUNCH!!
After lunch, I got to go outside and play for a little bit, which was awesome! We walked and ran but it ended way to soon and then we went back in and I was put back in my "bed". I was really tired from all the crying before lunch and the walking that I just crashed for a while. After I napped for a bit, I got a frozen kong thing with peanut butter and yogurt in it...can we just say YUMMMMY! Then I took another nap. Mom then comes in the room and says "It's time to go home" Not sure why, but I got very excited!! Mom packed up my bag, we said goodbye to Dave and off we went.
HOME!! Where Bindy, Thomas, Mark, Reese and Dad are....this must be home!! I was very happy to be there and see everyone!! I was a very tired little boy but I didn't let that stop me from playing with everyone....home, I like home.

This is me enjoying some sunshine at work when I had some time outside. I was kind of upset with being in my bed most of the day, so I didn't feel like smiling



2 comments:

sherri said...

Dear cousin Ajax,

This is your cousin Miracle. You've never met me but our Moms have been best friends since high school. Im glad you came to live with Aunt Karrie & her family. Don't worry about "Work". It will get better & u will get used to it. My mommy can't take me to work so I do alot of cuddling and give lots of kisses when she is home. That's very important! She works hard w/ me on my search & rescue routines. I still think she's crazy but am starting catch on. It's tiring work. Good luck at your next day of work & keep your chin up.

Sincerely,
Miracle

Karrie said...

Hello Miracle!! My Mom has told me about you and your Mom. We will have to meet someday! My Mom told me you were working on SAR, that is wonderful!! I wish you well with your learning. Please keep in contact with me and keep me updated on your training. Work has gotten a lot better and I am understanding what I need to do know. I will explain more soon ;)