Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sad Day

I'm sorry I have to jump ahead in time a little but yesterday was a sad day here. My big sister Bindy had to go onto her guide dog training. She had to leave us to continue her education, which one day I will be doing.

I wasn't sure what was happening but that Mommy was very upset and had these things running down her face at times. Everyone was giving her hugs and kisses and I was told to "Say goodbye to Bindy". I didn't know what that meant so I just attacked her as I always did and we played! Mom then took me and put me in my bed and the next thing I know, everyone was going out the door and all my humans came back but no Bindy :( Everyone was so sad but I got so many kisses and hugs and it was nice not having the "Moose" around to butt in. I spent most of today looking for her but she is not here. Maybe she will be back at some point but I had a great day playing with everyone and helping with yard work!!
Here are some pictures my Mom has taken of Bindy as she grew up:





 We all wish you well Bindy and I hope I can be half the dog you are!! You taught me well and I will use everything!! I am sure if I forget something Mom will remind me ;)  I will take care of the family for you and I will love them just as you did.
 I PROMISE!!!






2 comments:

Sylv said...

What a pretty girl Bindy is. I wish her success during her new training phase, and hugs to your mommy on this bitter/sweet occurence. You seem to have big paws to fill.

Karrie said...

Thank you Sylv! She was a great big sister and showed me a lot about my new home. I do have some big paws to fill and I am going to do my best to do so. My Mom says thank you! She is still sad but has me to give her all the kisses she needs :)